Need to take a bit of a bloggy break as well as a scrappy break, hope to be back on board fully in November
Some new & exciting things are taking place scrappy wise, I am joining a store as part of their site CT – I’ll announce who it is as soon as it is 100% official (aka once the paper work wings its way over the Pacific Ocean.)
Though with that in mind & changes from Susan’s end I have decided to step down from her team effective the end of this month. This also means all my quickpages that are in her shop will be retired at the end of the month as well, so pick them up while they are still available.
I will still however be hosting the Font Challenge from the 15th of the month at My Life & Scrap though it may be slightly later than normal as the site is undergoing server migration still.
asked by Sara L at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Here are todays quick and quirky questions:
1. Do you wash your own car or do you go to a car wash? Neither, don’t own a car & can’t drive
2. Are you wearing socks right now? No
3. Where were you 3 hours ago? Just coming home from shopping
4. Do you have laundry waiting to be done? probably, I always seem to have some laundry to be done
5. Can you pick objects up with your toes? No
This is just a short message to let you know that My Life & Scrap is down at the moment due to outgrowing our server. For more updates check Linda’s blog
Yes, the 1st of the month has arrived and the team at MLAS has got a whole lot of new challenges ready for you
This time Mye is hosting the font challenge & here is my layout for it
Some scrappy changes have happened since my last post
– I am no longer on the Advertising Team for MLAS (Just not enough time to do it all – I loved the job though)
– I am only creating quick pages for Simply Susan Godfrey instead of both layouts & quickpages
– I am now one of the two challenge hosts for the Font Challenge at My Life & Scrap. Mye hosts the first half from 1st-15th & I host the 2nd half from the 15th-31st.
Here are a couple of layouts I did at the Scrapbook Heaven Sketch Crop this month